Act & Rules
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
- Minimum 75% attendance is necessary to be eligible for appearing in university exams.
- Students must wear college uniform and college identity card; except Saturday when students are allowed to wear casuals with apron and identity card.
- Under disciplinary action, the principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college in the interests of the institution.
- Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the college building.
- Every Student shall conduct himself / herself in such a way to cause no disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students.
- RAGGING, CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE HOSTEL AND COLLEGE CAMPUS.
- No function shall be arranged by the students in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the principal.
- Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms or furniture is strictly prohibited.
- The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
- Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
- Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
- No one will be allowed to whistle, hoot, shout or sing aloud while travelling in the bus. They are also not allowed to throw papers or other articles while travelling.
- No students shall remain in the hostel during class – hours unless he / she is sick and is permitted to be on leave.
- Students have to take without fail all the necessary items such as hall ticket, admit card, pen, pencil, calculator, Scale, rubber, etc., to the test / exam hall.